RE: [xsl] Some help with xsl transform and filter please

Subject: RE: [xsl] Some help with xsl transform and filter please
From: Dylan Barber <dylan.barber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:31:33 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Josh I agree but the majority of info out there that I can find seems to be pointed at people who already have a grasp of the fundamentals of XMl and XSL.  I dont have those (yet) so any resources you can send my way are great and thanks for the help.

okay so now can i include a <xsl:if> into it to get only the ones with a struct/member/value/string value of syndicated?