RE: [xsl] How to make tables using XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to make tables using XSL
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:00:19 -0500
Just about anyone on this list can tell you how. Please submit a sample of your input XML document and a sample of your desired HTML output. If you have some XLST that is not working the way you expect, please submit that as well. Without these things, it is not possible to give you a useful answer.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email