RE: [xsl] xerces2 Element type "xsl:stylesheet" must be declared

Subject: RE: [xsl] xerces2 Element type "xsl:stylesheet" must be declared
From: "Andrew Welch" <AWelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:57:50 +0100
> hi again,
> i'm sory the solution you proposed works fine,but is there
> any other way
> to declare &nbsp; without using /<!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
>    <!ENTITY nbsp "&#160;">
> ]>  ?
>
> /because replacing &nbsp; with &#160; isn't very professionnal and
> practical,i have too many stylesheets and  a lot of poeple that work
> with html are used to use &nbsp;  ..
> thank you for your answer.
> othman

Thanks for making me smile.

&_#160; is in fact more professional as it is correct, your problem
comes up over and over again on the list.  I would still suggest you put
in the little effort now to go down the more correct route.  Read
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/nbsp.html for all you will ever want
to know (and more) about nbsp.

There wasn't anything obviously wrong with your original post (just the
unnecessary doctype) so Im not sure why it didn't parse, you may need to
post a (small) example stylesheet.

Happy reading!

andrew