RE: [xsl] How to put space between two characters?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to put space between two characters?
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:52:28 -0500
For the ones that do not know, Xselerator 2.6 can do HTML tidying for you on
(http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ablavier/TidyCOM/), go to the Environmental
Options, and the last tab will show you in graphical form the options you
have when using HTML-Tidy (including the &nbsp; issue).

We used it when porting some small classic ASP Web Applications to use XML
instead of ADO (databases), and found it very useful in getting the HTML
over to XHTML.

<prs/>
http://www.pietsieg.com
http://www.pietsieg.com/dotnetnuke
Contributor on www.ASPToday.com
Co-author on "Professional ASP.NET XML with C#", July 2002 by Wrox Press