RE: [xsl] transformation question

Subject: RE: [xsl] transformation question
From: "velmurugan mariappan" <vel_gun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 04:14:39 -0500
Hi Pieter,
I have solved the problem. My transformation output is html+time. I did some modificaitons after reading HTML output method in http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#output . If you can, please send me a sample ASP with the declaration you mentioned. It would help me to change many of my xslt stylesheets.

Thanks for your time,
Vel.