RE: [xsl] Passing arrays as parameters

Subject: RE: [xsl] Passing arrays as parameters
From: "Michael L" <MichaelL@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:28:34 +0100
Thanks for the quick replies,

The reason why I wanted to pass in a array is because I want to select a specific data from the XML file.

<Data>
	<Foo name="Foo1">
		<bar name="bar1">stuff</bar>
		<bar name="bar2">stuff</bar>
	</Foo>
	<Foo name="Foo2">
		<bar name="bar1">stuff</bar>
		<bar name="bar2">stuff</bar>
	</Foo>
	<Foo name="Foo3">
		<bar name="bar1">stuff</bar>
		<bar name="bar2">stuff</bar>
	</Foo>
</Data>

I then want to be able to specify what I select from the XML document. I.e I may only want the following data
	Foo1("bar1")
	Foo3("bar1", "bar2")

I hope the above makes sense.

Thanks once again for the advice.