[xsl] I will be out of the office starting Friday 23rd April through Monday 26th April. I will be back in the office Tuesday 27th April.

Subject: [xsl] I will be out of the office starting Friday 23rd April through Monday 26th April. I will be back in the office Tuesday 27th April.
From: CBeach@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 01:01:31 +0100
I will be out of the office starting  23/04/2004 and will not return
until 27/04/2004.

I will respond to your message when I return. If urgent please contact
Ben Batchelor #5371 or Tim Carrett #5513.

The information in this e-mail, and any attachment therein, is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although The Bank of New York attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.