Re: [xsl] OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) in XSL
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:50:15 -0400
At 2004-04-23 17:42 +0100, Mark Williams wrote:
> At 2004-04-23 18:32 +0530, Rakesh Kumar Dwivedi wrote:
> >Can you please help me.
>
> Not with the way you have asked your question twice using the same words.

Ken,

In fairness to Kumar, I don't think it was a case of impatience on his part,
I think he's just hit the send button twice by accident.  The two messages
seem to have been sent at the same time.

I apologize then, as when I saw there were two different subject lines I had assumed that the second was an impatient resend of the first with an expanded subject line but no new information. I didn't think to check the timestamp when the subject lines were different and the bodies were different (the second was truncated as well).

Co-incidentally, they happened to arrive at different times because I don't poll regularly for mail, so it is entirely my fault for having misinterpreted the situation.

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc