RE: [xsl] Compute sum of a computed node list

Subject: RE: [xsl] Compute sum of a computed node list
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 01:09:41 +0200

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your problem fully, however, I'm wondering whether
you realize that over here
>  <state_local_match_total>
>    <xsl:value-of select="format-number(
        sum(rehab/state_local_match[
          number(.)=number(.)]),'###,###.##','MyFormat')"/>
>  </state_local_match_total>

the XPath predicate is particularly intriguing, as the specified condition
'number(.)=number(.)' will always be true (all nodes for which it is true
that their content, when converted to a number, equals their own content
converted to a number)

Might you be looking for 'number(.)=number(current())'?

If not, then IMHO it means nothing, and could as well be left out.

Greetz,

Andreas