RE: [xsl] killing xslt

Subject: RE: [xsl] killing xslt
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 02:25:21 -0600
Looks like I mixed 2 thoughts into one in this last post.

This section:

" If we all jump in and support the effort to get XSLT 2.0 up and
running on getting completely dogged in the media..."

Should read more like:

"If we all jump in and support the effort to get XSLT 2.0 up and running
on .NET as quickly as possible maybe we can avoid XSLT's future as a
development tool getting completely dogged in the media and as such
avoid having to perform any type of resuscitation in the coming months
by jumping out of the gate with a "doesn't matter, we've already
developed XSLT 2.0 support and here it is" message to deliver to the
decision makers who are driving the development efforts of our future."

Sorry 'bout that!  I started one thought process and then added to that
process a bit later.  Looks like I didn't properly conjoin the edits :)

Hope the above now makes more sense :)