RE: [xsl] Parsing a string

Subject: RE: [xsl] Parsing a string
From: xptm@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:31:36 +0100
Citando Michael Kay <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>:

> If you think you can start
> by handling very simple ones, and then tweak your code a bit whenever a new
> variant comes along, then you are going to get badly stuck.
>
> Michael Kay

I didn?t think so, i've wrote that piece of xsl so that you guys could get a
grip of the problem, but i allready know that it won't solve my problem.

However i solve the problem in the best way it can be solved. The guys who made
the XUI framework modify their code as to accept a new 'sql'attribute so i now
have this:

<ResultsSet>id="ProjectoLista_Grid" conn="default" sql="SELECT
Projecto.Projecto_K, Projecto.Projecto, Projecto.NomeProjecto FROM Projecto
ORDER BY rojecto.Projecto"/>

from this:
          <xsl:variable name="tablename">
              	<xsl:value-of
select="/Formatos/Forms/Form[1]/Grids[1]/Grid/@Nome"></xsl:value-of>
          </xsl:variable>
          <xsl:variable name="source">
      		<xsl:value-of
select="/Formatos/Forms/Form[1]/Grids[1]/Grid/@SourceObject"></xsl:value-of>
          </xsl:variable>
          <xsl:variable name="sql">
      		<xsl:value-of
select="/Formatos/Forms/Form[$source]/RowSource"></xsl:value-of>
          </xsl:variable>

          <xsl:element name="ResultSet">
      		<xsl:attribute name="id"><xsl:value-of
select="$tablename"/></xsl:attribute>
      		<xsl:attribute name="conn">default</xsl:attribute>
      		<xsl:attribute name="sql"><xsl:value-of select="$sql"/></xsl:attribute>
          </xsl:element>

Thanks to the XUI guys.

And to you guys too :)

O SAPO já está livre de vírus com a Panda Software, fique você também!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt