Javascript in Xsl using-Xalan-Problem

Subject: Javascript in Xsl using-Xalan-Problem
From: Angeshwar Deepak <angeshwar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 06:31:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

i have posted the same question a couple of times, but
could not get any reply, hope I am more clear with my
question this time.

I have a XSL file which has javascript embedded. I am
using xalan parser. I have

xalan.jar
xercesImpl.jar
bsf.jar
xml-apis.jar
js.jar

files in clsspath,(all latest version), java version
is 1.4.

I also have the following 2 files in the path

bsfactivescriptengine.dll
msvcp60.dll

I use the command

java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in
C:\may27\xalan2.xml -xsl C:\may27\xalan2.xslt -out
C:\may27\xalan2.html

The xmla and xsl files that I use are the ones present
in the
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/ site.

But I get the error

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
com.ibm.bsf.BSFException: JavaScript Error: Internal
Error: java.
lang.IllegalArgumentException: Line number can not be
negative:-1

Can any one help me in identifying the problem.

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.