RE: [xsl] Duplicate elements. HELP!

Subject: RE: [xsl] Duplicate elements. HELP!
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 21:39:05 +0100
Your wrote

	<xsl:for-each select="CompanyResults/CompanyResult[not

(./CompanyTitle=preceding::CompanyResults/CompanyResult/CompanyTitle)]">

No CompanyResult has a preceding CompanyResults, because ancestors of an
element are not included on the preceding axis. Even if they were, this
condition wouldn't work because the CompanyResult children of the
CompanyResults include the element you started from, which is always equal
to itself.

You want

	<xsl:for-each select="CompanyResults/CompanyResult[not
           (CompanyTitle=preceding-sibling::CompanyResult/CompanyTitle)]">

Michael Kay