Re: [xsl] Javascript in Xsl using-Xalan-Problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Javascript in Xsl using-Xalan-Problem
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:17:00 -0600
> I quite agree.  I would much rather have the serious programmers make
> the effort to learn XSLT, but as a consultant my control is limited.
> Having the department-oriented business rules in JavaScript does mean
> that the programmers have less of an excuse not to maintain it.

Ah, yes... I can understand your predicament.

> I am also looking forward to your port of Saxon to .NET.

You and me both :)  Were going to make a project announcement here in the
next day or so so keep your eyes peeled for that.

> I am sticking with Java for the cross-platform support but those VB
> programmers are more likely to accept a .NET solution.

For good reason.  We are hoping to put a lot of smiles on peoples faces when
were done, our own faces being one of them :)

Best of luck with your project!

<M:D/>