Re: [xsl] Performance with DOM

Subject: Re: [xsl] Performance with DOM
From: Jeff Kenton <jeffrey.kenton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 07:44:26 -0400

I think you will find that Saxon is faster than Xalan. For more detailed suggestions, you will need to give us all some idea about what you're doing. There are often ways to improve the speed of your process.

Ranjan K. Baisak wrote:
Hello,
     I am using xslt with DOM to get required html. I
am using around six stylesheets to get different html
reports. Due to huge size of XML document, the
performance is very slow.I am using xalan for
transformation.Any advice regarding performance or
suggestion for any open source reporting tools will be
appreciated.

=    Jeff Kenton      Consulting and software development               =
=                     http://home.comcast.net/~jeffrey.kenton           =