AW: [xsl] following-sibling::input and preceding-sibling::input

Subject: AW: [xsl] following-sibling::input and preceding-sibling::input
From: <christof.hoeke@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:37:55 +0200
hi,
as i understand it following-sibling just looks whats comes after the current element. it is not a node test yet but only the direction to look into. the node test then can be made as any other node test, in your case a test for input elements (i guess you mean element when saying type?).

so following-sibling::input should just find *only* following sibling input elements. if you would look for other f-siblings too it would have to be following-sibling::* or whatever you are interested in.

the same goes for preceding-sibling of course.

chris