Re: [xsl] following-sibling::input and preceding-sibling::input

Subject: Re: [xsl] following-sibling::input and preceding-sibling::input
From: Josh Canfield <joshcanfield@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:07:40 -0700
following-sibling::input selects a nodeset containing all of the input
nodes that follow the current node, and share the same parent node.

following-sibling::*[1][self::input]

will return a nodeset containing a single node if the immediate
following sibling node is an "input" node, or an empty nodeset if it
is not.

A nodeset is "true" if it is not empty.

Josh