Re: [xsl] alternate backgrounds problem...

Subject: Re: [xsl] alternate backgrounds problem...
From: "james walker" <jameswalkerandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:46:26 +0100
Thanks,
Just out of interest is there any where on the web i could look up maths functions like mod for xslt statements...?
cheers
james

From: Josh Canfield <joshcanfield@xxxxxxxxx>
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:21:29 -0700

You can use position() and mod on a per portlet basis because you are
calling apply-templates with a union of all the section and link
nodes.

If you named your styles using the convention back-white-0 and back-white-1

<xsl:template match="link">
<xsl:variable name="colour" select="../@colour"/>
<xsl:variable name="desclength" select="string-length(../description)"/>
LINK CONTENT
</xsl:template>

Josh