Re: [xsl] newline headaches in text output

Subject: Re: [xsl] newline headaches in text output
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:56:45 +0300
Hi Adam,

Both Xalan 2.5.1 and Saxon 6.5.3 give the result starting with A on the first line, that is no extra newlines at the beginning of the result document.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
<oXygen/> XML Editor & XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Butler Adam wrote:
Hello,

I am currently attempting to generate delimited text files from XML
source documents using XSL.  When I perform the transformation I get
extra newlines at the beginning of the target document.  I have read
through the FAQ and the topic: "text output method, and newline
problems", while relevant didn't provide me with a solution.  I have
included a simple xml object and a simple xsl sheet.  Any advice would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Adam