ANN: Saxon.NET now on SF.net

Subject: ANN: Saxon.NET now on SF.net
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:07:23 -0600
Hey All,

We should have listened to DaveP from the get go...  But we finally came
around and moved from GotDotNET to SourceForge.net -
https://sourceforge.net/projects/saxondotnet/

Those interested in joining the project can submit a request through
SF.net, contact Pieter directly (psiegers@xxxxxxxxx), go through the
main project site (http://www.x2x2x.org/x2x2x/home), or... uh, I guess
get creative if you don?t like any of these options ;)

There are all sorts of ways to get involved with this project.  I've
listed several ways to donate to this project in the donations section
of our SF.net project space and we would actually prefer if it wasn?t in
cold hard cash.  Please visit the SF.net project site -
https://sourceforge.net/projects/saxondotnet/ - to learn more about ways
to bribe us into writing a certain extension... of course I'm kidding :)
but becoming involved with this project in any way you can is something
I am very serious about and encourage anyone who has a desire to visit
the site to learn more.

Thanks everyone!

<M:D/>
 :: Announcing Saxon.NET (v.8.0-B) Java to C# and .NET Conversion
Project ::
 :: Be part of the project development at
http://www.x2x2x.org/x2x2x/home ::