Unsubscribing you from XSL-List (was Re: [xsl] Prateek Gupta/Louisville/Humana is out of the office.)

From: B Tommie Usdin <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:05:05 -0400
>I will be out of the office starting  06/25/2004 and will not return until
>06/28/2004.
>
>I will be out of office on Friday, 6/25. I will respond to your message
>when I return. If you have any questions about Reporting, please contact:
>Eddie Smith x 2894 (Payroll Feeds)
>Jesila Jinnah x2478 (Reporting)

When you subscribed to XSL-List you were asked not to send Out of Office messages to the list. You currently have an autoresponder sending Out of Office messages in response to postings on XSL-List. I have unsubscribed you from XSL-List.  You are welcome to re-subscribe when you get back to your office.

In the future please either:
  - set your autoresponder NOT to respond to list postings or
  - unsubscribe when you will be out of the office.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx