RE: [xsl] XML style selected by browser language setting?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML style selected by browser language setting?
From: "Andrew Welch" <ajwelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:15:34 +0100
I think your only option here is to use clientside script to perform the
transform, and then pass in the language setting as a parameter.  As
it's clientside in IE you will be using msxml3 (unless you use script,
in which case you could use msxml4 if it's available), and I don't think
that has an extention function to obtain the langauge setting.

Visit

http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/xsl_client.asp

For some tutorial on clientside transforms.

cheers
andrew