Re: [xsl] Recursive attribute values

Subject: Re: [xsl] Recursive attribute values
From: "Kenny Bogoe (BogoeMD)" <kenny@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:40:36 +0200
Hi David and Michael,

Thanks - it looks like I am getting closer to what I need. Yes, you are
right, $y is 0. In fact I run the recursive template within another
recursive template to generate N <tr> tags on the fly as well. I forgot to
mention that....(sorry!). Will that change a lot to the floor-function?

Best regards,
Kenny