Re: [xsl] Any samples of client-side XSLT to generate webpages?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Any samples of client-side XSLT to generate webpages?
From: Emmanouil Batsis <Emmanouil.Batsis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:01:21 +0300
Daniel Joshua wrote:

Manos,

I think you may have miss reading my original message.

The javascript error is caused by the transformation.
Mozilla seems to think 'document' = the untransformed 'XML Document'
and not the output transformed HTML document.

Again, the error is a script error, it says

Error: document.submitForm has no properties

which means that submitForm is undefined and it will be fixed if you add an ID in the form (e.g. 'formId' ) and say

document.getElementById('formId').submit()

instead of using the form name as

submitForm.submit();

or otherwise use any proper DOM scripting to submit the form. Just try it and you'll see. This thread is out of scope already.

Manos