[xsl] XSL Contextual formatting of links

Subject: [xsl] XSL Contextual formatting of links
From: "Paul Hiles" <paul.hiles@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:42:50 +0100
I've been struggling to add hyperlinks into a particular area
(related-items)
on a page. If you check out the following page:
http://www.erimus.com/temp/xml/003_page_sample.xml
you'll see that the "description/list/items" now contain hyperlinks.

Just one niggly bug remains.. I'm trying to prevent duplication of the link
and its text value! At the moment, if I start the list item with a link then
you will see the plain text from the link, as well as the link itself
immediately to its right. I'm sure there's a conditional statement I can add
to the XSL stylesheet to ensure these instances are correctly rendered, but
I'm not sure what they are. Can anyone help me out with this?

Paul Hiles
Erimus Media Design
E: paul.hiles@xxxxxxxxxx
W: www.erimus.com