Re: [xsl] stylesheet licensing?

Subject: Re: [xsl] stylesheet licensing?
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:55:05 -0400
Bruce,

You could pick a Creative Commons license and go with that.... http://www.creativecommons.org. They make it pretty painless to do.

Cheers,
Wendell

At 10:08 AM 8/22/2004, you wrote:
How do people tend to think about licensing their stylesheets, if they will be used in other open source projects?

The stuff I'm working on needs to be usable in projects that are both LGPL and GPL, and I don't really understand if and how stylesheets might be different than any other programming product with respect to licensing.

Basically, I want them to be widely usable (even in commercial products), though only if any changes to the stylesheets per se were required to be open sourced.