[xsl] XSL template to convert blob of HTML tags to Word ML tags?

Subject: [xsl] XSL template to convert blob of HTML tags to Word ML tags?
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:10:01 -0500
Does someone have or has seen XSLs that can be fed an blob of HTML tags
and those tags get converted to and returned as Word ML tags.

I am essentially building an InfoPath Form to collect some structured
pieces and some Rich Text Blobs (copied and pasted from a Word
Document).

InfoPath stores the XML and at the same time stores the Rich Text inside
the given XML tag (element) as simple HTML blob.

I am planning to generate Word ML for the entire information collected.
The structured pieces are something I can manage using appropriate tags.

Whereas, for the embedded HTML tags I was wondering if there is an
existing set of HTML to Word ML XSL templates that will prevent me from
writing and mapping every HTML element to a Word element. That would be
cumbersome and re-inventing the wheel if it does not already exist.

Do you think this doable by eliminating InfoPath and directly using the
Word 2003 XML toolkit?

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

Abhishek Sanwal