RE: [xsl] Changing DOCTYPE during runtime

Subject: RE: [xsl] Changing DOCTYPE during runtime
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:16:14 +0100

Firstly, this question has nothing to do with XSLT.

Secondly, references to environment variables such as $PROJ_HOME are
replaced by the contents of the variable only when you are executing a shell
script, not when you are running software such as an XML Parser.

The correct mechanism to use here is a relative URI.

Michael Kay