Re: [xsl] organization for large numbers of templates

Subject: Re: [xsl] organization for large numbers of templates
From: "Agnes Kielen" <agnes.kielen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 12:19:42 +0200
Hi,
I don't know of any standards, but my suggestion is to organize them in
seperate files and directories. This resembles the OO approach. One class is
normalley defined in one Java-file and packages are grouped in directories.
To improve the maintainability you can also document you're code like Java,
see www.kielen.com

Regards,
Agnes