RE: [xsl] global find and replace certain "special" characters and replicate structure as it is

Subject: RE: [xsl] global find and replace certain "special" characters and replicate structure as it is
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:18:46 -0500
The Source XML as generated by Infopath:
Encoding: UTF-8
Character in Hex: c2

Output XML generated after XSL Transform:
Encoding: UTF-8
Character in Hex: a0

I essentially want to "eliminate" or be able to "replace" these characters
globally either from the source XML before applying my other transforms &
templates or after the transforms have been applied.

Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Abhishek Sanwal