[xsl] how to keep XSLT and XSD documents in sync?

Subject: [xsl] how to keep XSLT and XSD documents in sync?
From: Sundar Narasimhan <sundar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 22:04:59 -0400
Hi, Something struck me recently -- if one specifies valid XML docs in XSD schemas.. is there a tool that will autogenerate or check XSLT scripts that are intended to process the XML documents from such schemas? I know in general the answer may be no, but I was wondering if there was a clever tool out there that generated templates w/ names from the XSD and using includes and imports allowed the XSLT to spread over multiple files but providing the benefit that one wouldn't have to hand-edit the XSLT when you make certain changes to the XSD (like renaming elements etc.).

Or am I asking the wrong question?

Thanks.
-Sundar