RE: RE: [xsl] Setting values for variable

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] Setting values for variable
From: xptm@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:49:38 +0100
Sorry for the intrusion, but i want to say i agree with that. When i start
XSLTiing (4 months ago) i've done that variables / for-each errors, but when
one change the "way of thinking" the solution comes very often in a "natural"
way...

Well, of course this great list helps *a lot*...

Quoting cknell@xxxxxxxxxx:

> I have often found that the <xsl:for-each> is used by people new to XSLT
> (this was true of me when I first started) in situations where
> <xsl:apply-templates> is more appropriate simply because the for-each-next
> loop is such a familiar programming construct.
>

> --
> Charles Knell
> cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email

O SAPO ja esta livre de vmrus com a Panda Software, fique vocj tambim!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt