Re: [xsl] Running unix commands (remotely on a server) from a windows webbrowser.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Running unix commands (remotely on a server) from a windows webbrowser.
From: Josh Canfield <joshcanfield@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:05:50 -0700
What part are you trying to do in XSL? What part do you not know how to do?

You can create XSL that will generate your HTML, or conceivably you
could create an extension function that fired up your image creation
program and used some passed in XML to create an image (perhaps a
graph?) and returned a URL that you could embed in your output
document...

Josh