RE: [xsl] How to simplify this?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to simplify this?
From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:51:30 -0400
> From: anton [mailto:a.m@xxxxxxxxxxx]
> >>>
> Either you didn't do what you said or there is a bug in your xslt
system
> or
> I am wrong
> can you post a small example?
> >>>

> Yes, of course:

> sortTable( '{$tbody_id}',{position()-1} )">
>
> produce:

> '{$tbody_id}',0 )">

That is exceedingly strange.  Forgive me for asking, but did you copy
this sample from the actual file, or did you retype it specially for
your post?  If you copied it, please show some more of the surrounding
template.  Even better, work on simplifying the example down to the
minimum that shows the faulty behavior.  In doing the simplification,
you may discover either your mistake, or the essential situation in
which there is a bug.

Seems unlikely that msxml4 would have this particular bug, since this
bit of syntax must have gotten plenty of exercise by now.

Cheers,

Tom P