[xsl] # linking and searching

Subject: [xsl] # linking and searching
From: Nicholas Gower Morss <ngm02u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:30:32 +0100
hi,

i have 2 problems that i am trying to overcome at the moment,

1. is it possible to use hash style "mid-page" naviagtion used in html in xml/xsl? for example if i were to declare the link location as ="#water" and i gave a subtitle an attribute of ="water" would it link. my method doesnt work as such but hoping some1 might be able to tell me how.

2. i want to bulid a search egine to search all xml articles available on the server, is there anywhere where i could find some sample code for this?

cheers

Nick