RE: [xsl] using XML elements as attributes in HTML

Subject: RE: [xsl] using XML elements as attributes in HTML
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 09:06:02 +0100
You've been given the answer, but it's not the whole answer.

When I see this:

I guess that you've looked at a few examples of XSLT stylesheets, you've
tried to guess the syntax and semantics of the language from these examples,
and you've guessed wildly wrong.

So please, don't just type in the answer you've been given and make guesses
about how it works, and then come back to the list next time you invent some
similar syntax that doesn't work: go and read something!

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/