RE: [xsl] XPATH problem with namespace

Subject: RE: [xsl] XPATH problem with namespace
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:27:45 +0100
Sadly, we often have to do things we don't want to do.

XSLT 2.0 allows you to write xpath-default-namespace="http://t3.org/test";,
which implicitly qualifies all element names in path expressions and match
patterns: but in 1.0, if you want to refer to an element in a namespace, you
need to prefix its name.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/