Re: [xsl] Re: [xslt transform & grouping] Using the Muenchian Method?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: [xslt transform & grouping] Using the Muenchian Method?
From: "Michael PG" <xrow@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 13:53:11 +0000
Thank you.

It works as I want it to do.

In the other cases, I am using not only one keyword to filter but two.
Now, How can I filter on two keywords instead of one, that is

Get Each Article Element ="food" AND "drink"

I am keeping the old structure of grouping my Muenchain mehtod, just
adding one more filter keyword.

Also, I number of filter increase to 2, 3 and more, what should I think of? Is it possible to
build some kind of filter array?

Thank you,

Mike