RE: [xsl] XSLT Help is needed

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT Help is needed
From: <Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:08:38 +0300
Hi,

See <http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/index.html#subject-lines>.

> I am new to XSLT and finding problem in transforming the below given
> tags using MSXML.
> Same i am able to transform in Java Parsers.
>
> Is that the limitation of MSXML ???
>
> Can anyone suggest how can achieve the similar transformation in MSXML
> ??
>
> <!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
>  <!ENTITY nbsp "&#160;" >
>  <!ENTITY copy "&#169;" >
>  <!ENTITY imgURL "http://localhost:7001/WAT/wat/images"; >
> ]>

Umm... where's the stylesheet? What's the problem, exactly? I suppose
something to do with entities in the stylesheet, but exactly what? You don't
get the same entities in the output, but rather the entity value? If that's
the case, then the answer is that you have to do post-processing or write your
own serializer as the XPath source tree will not contain information about
entities and thus the serializer cannot recreate the entity declarations.

Cheers,

Jarno - Lights of Euphoria: True Life (VNV Nation remix)