Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 *and* XSLT 1.0 validation -- how to?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 *and* XSLT 1.0 validation -- how to?
From: "Joe Fawcett" <joefawcett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:26:56 +0100
I also thought so in the past, but one can quickly get a powerful
language construction/editing environment --  by simply providing a
schema to an intelligent editor one can get correct
structure/intellisense support. And this is an example of really good
use of schemas.

Cheers,

Dimitre.

Too right, my life has been made much easier since I managed to get Visual Studio to validate my XSLT docs on the fly as I type as well as advising on available elements and attributes. As far as I can tell there's no way I can create both versions and still have intellisense in Visual Studio because they both use the sane namespace uri.

--

Joe