RE: [xsl] Performance degraded with grouping and sorting.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Performance degraded with grouping and sorting.
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 13:33:36 -0500
Hi Geert,

You could check out Saxon.NET:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxondotnet/
And
http://www.x2x2x.org/x2x2x/home/

The first one is the most up to date, and also features two simple
applications. All is based on Saxon-B v8.1, IKVM (ikvmc.exe), GNU ClassPath,
among a few others.

Basically the dll produced is a .NET component for use with .NET 1.x. The
example applications are written in C#.

The Saxon.NET functionality is currently being compared with a broad variety
of input stylesheets and xqueries.

Note that the project is still in its infant shoes, but slowly we're
progressing towards our main goal: porting the Saxon Java code to C#, in
other words, completely based on .NET.

Trying out the download of the early Beta v0.5 is as your own risk. There's
no support other than the forums on SF.net.

Cheers,
<prs/>