[xsl] moving presentation logic from ASP script to XSL template

Subject: [xsl] moving presentation logic from ASP script to XSL template
From: "Gabriel K." <gabriel.klappenbach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:28:47 +0100
Hello!
My question is illustrated at http://gabbah.no-ip.org/XSL_question.jpg

Currently, I let my asp script check what sort of client made the request, and then transform the XML retrieved from a COM object, with one of two possible XSL-files; pc-templates.xsl and pocketpc-templates.xsl. These xsl files include all of the templates needed. This is case one.

My goal is to have ALL presentation logic in XSL only, as you can see in case 2. How could I achive this?

(I guess I need to pass a parameter somehow, and use it in the XSL. However, the templates for PC have the same match criteria as the pocketpc have, so there would still be a match conflict for all the nodes in the XML...? )

Thanks in advance,
/Gabriel