Re: [xsl] xsl:choose

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:choose
From: "Mark Williams" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:56:17 -0000
Hi David,

Sorry my bad.  Yes, quotation for remortgage is printing.  It is "555" or
"of" that are the alternatives and neither of these are printing.  I just
cannot see why not the choose statement looks perfectly valid to me.

If it is printing "Quotation for re-mortgage" then it must be getting to the
choose statement and unless there's something wrong with my choose statement
it should be printing one of the options.

Can you see anything wrong with the choose statement?

Regards,

Mark