RE: [xsl][fo] different layout for 1 and 2 page docs

Subject: RE: [xsl][fo] different layout for 1 and 2 page docs
From: Thomas Feix <Thomas.Feix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:14:19 +0100
Thanks a lot,

marker does the job.

First I tried an empty footnote at the end of the text, but footnote-body seems
to be placed at the bottom of the region-body and is overwritten by the body
text. Sometimes (at certain text lengths) no footnote-body was displayed at
all. But I will think about that, when I have to use footnote...

Regards
Thomas Feix