RE: [xsl] document()

Subject: RE: [xsl] document()
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:14:03 -0000
If a relative URI doesn't work in the document() function, this may be
because the base URI of the stylesheet isn't known. In JAXP this can happen,
for example, when you load the stylesheet from an InputStream or from a DOM,
rather than directly from a File. In such cases you can set the base URI of
the stylesheet explicitly using the setSystemId() method. I don't know what
the equivalent of this is in the Microsoft API.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/