Re: [xsl] document()

Subject: Re: [xsl] document()
From: "Gabriel K." <gabriel.klappenbach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:31:49 +0100
In my case the client makes a call to an ASP script, which asks a COM object for a specific XML file, and then transforms it with a static XSL file. So the XML file is given through the com object, and the XSL is static.
The XML file that is used in the XSL file via the document function is static as well.

I use MSXML3 on IIS5.

/Gabriel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Rasmussen" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>