RE: [xsl] document()

Subject: RE: [xsl] document()
From: "Kevin Collins" <kevin.collins@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:57:24 -0500
Gabriel,

Did you try hardcoding the physical path? Such as:
document('c:/path_to_your_web_root/mickel/XML/paths.xml')

The problem may be this one, fixed in msxml 4 sp 1:
XSLT: Context Is Lost When Multiple Documents Are Loaded by Using the
Document() Function
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318890/EN-US#4

Kevin Collins