[xsl] Re:[xsl]Conditional extraction of data

Subject: [xsl] Re:[xsl]Conditional extraction of data
From: Peter Bradley <apvx95@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 19:14:09 +0000
Wendell,

You're right. But you're also wrong.

I've cracked it, and I've put up the result at:

http://student.kitcampus.com/projects/group90/stud04/Seminar4/Exercises%20Seminar%204.rtf

The xml file (suitably formatted when displayed) is at:

htp://student.kitcampus.com/projects/group90/stud04/Seminar4/data_3_5.xml

The reason why I say you're right is because it is indeed mastering
templates and the recursive template-based processing model that is the
most important thing.

The reason why I say you're wrong is because I've got there - by
reflecting on what I'd been told, and by doing it.  The most important
thing, to me at any rate, is not that the problem is solved (although
that's a great relief), but that I truly understand the solution.  Why
it works.  The recursive model in fact.

For that reason I am extremely grateful to you and to everyone who has
contributed to this discussion.  If I'd had to pay for tutoring of this
quality I'd have become a great deal poorer.

My heartfelt thanks.

Cheers

Peter