Re: [xsl] XML/XSL free editor (eclipse plug-in, if possible)

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML/XSL free editor (eclipse plug-in, if possible)
From: Markus Vaterlaus <mvaterlaus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:40:58 +0100
Hello all,

in Eclipse I'm using here at work sunBow from s&n. sunBow is a plug in
for Eclipse and features an XML-Editor with validation and the
possibility to transform and debug an xml file with XSLT. Furthermore
it features additional functionality for Apache Cocoon like an Sitemap
editor.

<http://www.s-und-n.de/sunshine/ccos/de/produkte/english/sunbow>

Allthough our default xml tool is XMLSpy, sunBow is my choice to deal
with cocoon projects.

Cheers

--mv