RE: [xsl] OT: Firefox

Subject: RE: [xsl] OT: Firefox
From: "Bradley, Peter" <PBradley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:32:07 -0000
 -----Original Message-----
From: 	M. David Peterson [mailto:m.david@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:	09 November 2004 16:27
To:	xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	Re: [xsl] Is there a way to display entities callouts in both IE and
Mozilla?

> The Moz site has all the details but Firefox 1.0 is out and reaching a
> moz webpage seems impossible at the moment due to the number of
> downloads...

This is obviously a very monumental event and while off topic I think
its worth it to send out a quick congratulations to the Mozilla
organization for the release of Firefox 1.0 as well as for sticking with
it throughout all these years of MS domination and not losing site of
there goal to create without ANY doubt the best web browser that the
world has seen thus far.  If any of the developers or community members
who have helped bring Firefox and the Mozilla engine into a reality
subscribe to this list please know that there are a lot of supporters
out here who are EXTREMELY grateful for your sacrifices and congratulate
you on a job well done.

THANK YOU!!!

Best regards,

<M:D/>

I would like to second that.  I use nothing else except Firefox (Welsh
language version) - apart from testing and trying to get things to work in IE.
Welsh language version, tabbed browsing, standards compliance ...  Can't see
me using IE any time soon.

Cheers

Peter